Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Hex River Valley - Part 3


I'm including this last set of photos in my series only because I took them on our drive home, between the Hex River Valley and Worcester. We stopped at another farm stall and had a peek at a nursery next door that is relatively new. South Africa has great farm stalls and they are often situated on routes that don't offer much else. When you're out in the middle of nowhere, then these little shops are a welcome sight. I shared photos of our favorite farm stall in Part 2, so be sure to check it out! Oh, and the nursery had an interesting selection of small cacti for sale.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to enlarge them.
Trust me, it's worth it!





Jessica with her dad






*********************

I'm also on Instagram.
Ich bin auch auf Instagram.



Tina Morley
All original photographs by Tina Morley
unless stated otherwise. 1camera1mom is
mostly in English mit ein bisschen Deutsch.

Related posts:
The Hex River Valley - Part 1
The Hex River Valley - Part 2
Favorite Farm Stall

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added