Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cape Town - Part 9


In March, Hubby and I went to the Taj in Cape Town for my 40th birthday. One of the restaurants at the Taj is called the Mint where we ate dinner and the following morning breakfast.

I was blessed that my in-laws could stay with the kids and take them to school the next day, so that we could get away for the night. On my birthday 20 years ago, we had our first dinner date at the Taj in Mumbai (it was Bombay at the time). I was given vouchers for the Taj in Cape Town as a Christmas gift from our friend who I featured in Part 7. The gift couldn't have come at a better time with me celebrating my 40th birthday and us celebrating the 20th anniversary of our first date.


Mr.Wiseman pouring the wine
He was a fabulous host.

Cheers!

Robbie ordered the tornado, just like he
did at the Taj in Mumbai 20 years ago.

I ordered the pasta like I had 20 years ago.
Robbie's tornado was fabulous, but my
pasta was a disappointment.

The complimentary dessert platter
was wonderful.

Our room at the Taj in Cape Town.




This was part of the breakfast buffet.
I enjoyed the huge selection.








The Anglican church across the
street from the Taj


bei TripAdvisor

on TripAdvisor

All original photographs by Tina Morley unless stated otherwise. 1camera1mom is mostly in English mit ein bisschen Deutsch.


Cape Town - Part 1 

Cape Town - Part 2

Cape Town - Part 3

Cape Town - Part 4

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added