Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cape Town - Part 10

The Company's Gardens
in Cape Town



The morning after a night's stay at the Taj and a scrumptious breakfast, we went for a walk in the Company's Gardens. We admired the beautiful old buildings along the path.

You can see by our photos that it was overcast and drizzling. It began to rain on our walk back to the hotel. In the rush to take pictures and not get too wet, Hubby quickly took a few photos for me. I'm pretty sure that the last three are his with the tree and the Egyptian Geese.

Click on the images to
view them larger.








This is the end of my Cape Town series. I hope you enjoyed the selection. There's so much more to see and do here that I'll probably have a new Cape Town series in the future. In fact, this was my second time doing a series on it. You can check out a couple of neat things we saw and did on my first Cape Town series adventures:


A sunny day in the Company's Gardens


High tea at the Mount Nelson



I like this poetic quote by 
Friedrich Rückert. I couldn't find it in English, so here's my translation:
"Ask not what Fate will decide in the morning; ours is the moment, let us enjoy it."

"Frage nicht, was das Geschick morgen will beschließen, unser ist der Augenblick, lass uns den genießen." Friedrich Rückert (1788-1866)



All original photographs by Tina Morley unless stated otherwise. 1camera1mom is mostly in English mit ein bisschen Deutsch.


Cape Town - Part 1 

Cape Town - Part 2

Cape Town - Part 3

Cape Town - Part 4

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added