Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Karoo Gardens at Midday

We ate a picnic lunch under the shade of a tree at the Karoo Garden's with my mother-in-law. I took lots of pictures of all the vibrant colors of the South African plants. Everything is in full bloom as it's springtime here in the Southern Hemisphere. I've added family photos at the end. If you were following my blog this past week, the pictures of the Karoo Gardens that I posted before were taken as the sun went down. Today's photos were mostly taken in full sunlight. You can click on the images to make them bigger.
















A perfect day for a picnic. My mother-in-law
bought pizza. Yay!

Jessica and Jeremiah

Jessica and Amanda

Jessica, Amanda, Samantha and Jeremiah

Amanda took this photo of her sisters and me.

Hubby

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added