Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Boulders Beach, Cape Town - 6

After swimming in the shallow water and exploring the beach, we went in search of more penguins. Sometimes you might think that I was up close to them, but we never left the boardwalk in the remainder of these photos. The African Penguins are protected and I'm glad about that.

Besides taking lots of photos of the penguins, I also got lots of my kids. There's even a great picture of all of us together, thanks to another family walking by. In these first shots, Amanda's pants were wet because of her swimsuit.

My Kids

My Four Kids

Amanda watching the penguins



Our Family

My Three Girls








African Penguin in black and white

Jessica

Linking with:

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added