Sunday, May 6, 2012

Amanda Sleeping – 3

I took this photo this year of Amanda sleeping. It’s quite an unusual picture, but it’s a typical scene in Amanda’s life. With this picture, I’ve captured a moment that tells a story. I used this photo along with another one of her on my post “Broken, but Precious” on Amanda’s Books and More. It’s an inspirational post about her love for this broken Baby Born, which was passed down from her big sister, Jessica. In it I mention Bethany Hamilton, the girl surfer whose arm was bitten off by a shark.

In this picture it looks like she was wearing pink eye shadow, which wouldn’t have been unusual of her as she plays with make-up often. If you look closely, you will see a little red book tucked underneath her. She loves taking books to bed at naptime and at bedtime. I usually have to move them away once she’s fast asleep.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added