Saturday, May 5, 2012

Amanda Sleeping – 2

I used to get upset when my roll of film was developed and the colors came out wrong. Some shops developed your film using the right “mix” for the type of film it was. For example, Kodak film got a different treatment to Fuji film. I was otherwise at the mercy of whoever developed my film. All of that has changed now with the digital world we live in. I don’t have to get upset, because I can use either Picasa or PicMonkey for free and change my colors all I want. Today I’m posting an unedited image and an edited image and you can see for yourself the difference between the two.

This picture of Amanda sleeping was taken in 2011. She arranged her dolls like that with her favorite broken Baby Born swaddled up and Piglet. To me it looks as if she was one of the dolls, she’s so cute.

Related stories:




2 comments:

  1. I love the weird positions kids sleep in. I have so many pictures of my son in various positions lol. Love your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so nice to get a little encouragement. If you have a Wordless Wednesday, you could always include funny pics like the ones you mentioned. Have a great day!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added